- It hasn’t been authorized by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Marijuana may impair a person’s judgment, memory, and coordination. It may improve your risk of being in a car accident.
- Marijuana smoke may hurt your lungs.
- There are legal drugs that may work equally well, including new types of pain and nausea or vomiting medicines.
- It could possibly provide pain alleviation when normal pain medications aren’t effective or have negative effects.
- It can enhance appetite as well as reduce nausea in individuals who have cancer malignancy or AIDS.
- Assistance in relieving symptoms including pain and muscle stiffness in people who have multiple sclerosis.
Native Healing Methods
Organic Medical Marijuana for Alternative Medicine in …
Organic Medical Marijuana is the wise choice for alternative medicine patients in Denver. Medicine Man dispensary provides the best in natural organic …
Is Medical Marijuana an Effective Treatment for Patients …
medicalmarijuana.procon.org › Diseases / Conditions › Pain / Analgesia
Jul 24, 2014 – Considering the alternative of addicting drugs such as the opiate analgesics, patients may opt for the relative safety of cannabis.” 1997 – Denis …
San Diego Cannabis Club Medical
For those who are dealing with a debilitating illness, there are also a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in the city. Cannabis can be used for a wide variety of conditions and symptoms, including seizures and depression.